1992 Spring Hewlett-Packard Handheld Users' Conference
3/28/92-3/29/92 Drexel University Philadelphia, Pa.
Recorded Video Materials Available
For those who were not able to be at the HP Conference held in March, here is a rundown of the materials still available.
The entire conference was videotaped, totalling 13 hours. The talks are as follows:
Formal talks on Saturday, March 28th:
1. Richard Nelson (EduCalc) - Third Party Product Development
2. Dennis York (Hewlett-Packard) - Production Development Stages on HP48
3. Ray LaBarbara - EZ Math Software for the HP95 and HP48
4. Fred Linton - "Delta Configuration A/B Switches"
5. Lew Thomas - An HP95LX HPIL Interface
6. John Wettroth (Travtech) - HP Handheld Digital/Analog I/O Boxes
7. Brian Maguire - An HP48 System RPL Development ROM Card
8. Chris Smith (Essex Marketing) - HP95 UTIL FORTH system
Informal discussion on Saturday evening:
9. Dennis York (Hewlett-Packard) - How would HP48 users improve the HP95?
Formal talks on Sunday, March 29th:
10. Brian Walsh - HP48 Memory Management Utilities
11. Dennis York (Hewlett-Packard) - The HP95/Motorola Newsstream Pager Project
12. Ted Dickens (Compuserve) - BBS HP Activities
13. Karl Smith (Sparcom) - Device Drivers for Sparcom's Drive95
14. Richard Nelson (EduCalc) - HP48 Public Domain Software ROM Cards
The cost is as follows:
|Video of the entire conference (13 hours)||4 DVDs for $15.00
|1 DVD for $10.00
Send a check or Paypal ("firstname.lastname@example.org") to:
135 Saxby Terrace
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-4606
Return to main HP videos page