HHC '99: The HP Handheld Conference, August 20-21, 1999 in Vancouver, Washington:
Fifteen hours of material includes presentations by the Hewlett-Packard Australian Calculator Operation introducing the HP49G calculator
and presenting features, architecture and the Software Development Kit
2. Jean-Yves Avenard presents the HP49G
3. J-Y A discusses HP49G architecture versus HP48 series
4. Jim Donnelly - "Building HP48/49 Libraries"
5. Richard Nelson & Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz present One-Minute Marvels: HP48/49 Tips & Routines. Download a copy of the One-Minute Marvels paper from Eric Rechlin's website at http://www.hpcalc.org/docs/programming/1minmarv.zip in order to follow along with the discussion.
6. Dan MacDonald speaks on LIF File transfer between PCs and HP-IL devices
7. Brian Walsh - "Memory Management and Synchronization.
8. Jake Schwartz - "The PPC CD ROM Set: An Update"
9. Ted Kerber - "HP49 Fonts for Printing on the PC"
10. Dennis York - "A Ruggedized Windows CE Handheld for Surveyors"
11. Megha Shyam - Quality Assurance in Software / Desires in Hardware for High-End Graphing Calculators
12. Vern Lindsay - The Firmware Systems' Portable Datalab data acquisition device for HP38/48/49
13. Jeremy Smith - A "stream-of-consciousness" discussion on the development of handheld electronic devices
14. Programming Contest Results
15. HP Panel Discussion with ACO
16. Conference Wrap-Up
17. HP Developer Training: The HP49 Software Development Kit
The full conference is available on 5 DVDs for
$15.00 (including shipping) or on a single DVD disk for $10.00 (including shipping).
Send a check to : PayPal now available as wellJake Schwartz (email: email@example.com)135 Saxby TerraceCherry Hill, NJ 08003 USA
Back to main videotapes page